“My hotel by accident”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Paderno Dugnano
Copenhagen, Denmark
“My hotel by accident”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I actually thought that I booked a hotel in the city of Milan for me and my staff for this years congress. When we arrived in the airport we were pretty tired and decided to take a taxi to the hotel. And that turned out to be a lucky choice as the dreiver took us to this hotel outside Milan which was the hotel I HAD booked (don't know how that mistake could happen!!)
This hotel is 25 minuttes traintime from Milan City. It's a typical surburban. We slept in the hotel for 6 days and found the hotel and the breakfast was OK. The staff is kind and we even learned how to change trains to get home late midnight. And there are som good and cheap restaurants in this little town and a good cafe by the railroadstation. The staff of the hotel will tell you the easy walk to the trains (2 trains an hour) - takes about 10 minuttes.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This hotel is truly a great find. It is right off SS dei Giovi and only about 12km from Milan. All the personnel are very professional and ready to jump at any request you have. The rooms are enormous and extremely clean. They provide free continental breakfast which is excellent and have everything from coffee, tea, cappuccino, hot chocolate, expresso, croissants, fresh bread, jams, nutella, cereal, cakes, tarts, muffins ... the list is endless. They also provide underground parking free. The housekeeping service is excellent. The bar is open all day from 7 to midnight. They also have a restaurant (a little expensive). I think they cater to business travelers but I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. When my family comes to visit me, I will definitely have them stay at Hotel Mirage. It is located in an industrial area but we were not bothered by any noise from the outside. The walls are a little thin and you can hear people in the room next to you but it's not that bothersome. They have an outdoor gazebo which is also nice. The heating didn't work very well but I think they were having a problem with it. We did have one bad experience in the garage. The heating ducts were leaking and damaged our cars but they told us all we had to do was write a letter with pictures of the damage and they would send it to their insurance company.

If you are traveling to Milan and don't want to pay high rates for staying in the city, this is the place to stay! Book through Expedia and save on the rate. Also a plus is that the personnel are bilingual. It truly was a marvelous experience. I would give it 5+ if that rating was available!!!

Room Tip: I was told that in summertime the rooms on the gazebo side are noisier than on the street side. Sin...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife and I stayed there for 4 days, we found the hotel and staff were excellent, breakfast was a little boring but ok, ideally you need a car to get around, the nearest train station is a mile away.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Nigel T
Athens, Greece
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Hotel Mirage is at a comfortable driving distance from the centre of Milan. Affordable, with spacious and comfortable rooms, very clean, staff very polite. Modest but satisfying buffet selection for breakfast. I stayed there with 11 colleagues and we were all very pleased.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paderno Dugnano
Best Western Hotel Mirage
AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera
AS Hotel Limbiate Fiera
#1 of 1 in Limbiate
Best Western Plus Hotel Monza e Brianza Palace
Best Western Plus Hotel Monza e ...
#3 of 8 in Cinisello Balsamo
Best Western Borgolecco Hotel
Best Western Falck Village Hotel
Best Western Falck Village Hotel
#3 of 15 in Sesto San Giovanni
Best Western Antares Hotel Concorde

Been to Best Western Mirage Hotel Fiera? Share your experiences!