“very enjoyable lunch”
Review of Inverkip Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Inverkip
Inverkip Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Inverkip B&B and Inns
Inverkip, United Kingdom
“very enjoyable lunch”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

popped in for a quick lunch and it was very enjoyable, lovely atmosphere in the lounge. The meal was very nice and fresh, I will definitely be back. Although I would love to see the pollenata cakes back on the menu as these were always my favourite :-)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife and I have just spent a week in the hotel and we found it to be an excellent base for walking the coastline which was our reason for being here. The rooms are quiet and comfortable and the food varied and very good (we ate in every evening) while the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. My recomendation? Stay here!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed here recently with 4 work colleagues, all of us on a business trip from Southampton England. There is only one word that describes this place .........EXCELLENT!!!!

Ok so the bedrooms are not that big and it's slightly rickety, all part of the charm,

The food was excellent, the service was excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful
I would definitely recommend this place and hope to return.

Tim

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dunoon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Lovely freshly, well prepared and cooked food. Good selection of snacks and mesls on the menu. Served in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

An unhurried three hour lunch.

Very good value for money.

Recommended.

• Stayed March 2014
Scotland
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I take no pleasure in writing this review for the restaurant in this hotel has served the local community well for many years. However our recent experience was very disappointing. When our meals arrived my husband's steak was lukewarm; being served on a cold dish was no help. Our waitress quickly offered another, freshly cooked steak. So, my husband watched me eat my meal, and fifteen minutes later I watched him eat his - served on a hot dish this time. Not much of a pleasant dining experience. Our sweets were OK.

My main complaint is that, waitress apologies aside, there was no effort made to compensate for the error. Even a complimentary glass of wine would have been an indication that there was regret for our poor dining experience. So we paid our £50 and left. We will not be back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Irenedoll
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Met with some close friends to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary, what can I say, nice beer, great food and the room I stayed in was lovely and clean. I'd get there early though as it's busy each evening which speaks volumes!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were in a mad rush due to all sailings being cancelled by Calmac, and the owner of this lovely Hotel came to our rescue at the last minute with a lovely big room.
He couldn't have been more helpful and friendly.
The room was huge, with a lovely big bathroom with bath !!!!!!! Hooray !
Great breakfast, piping hot, have what you want really. Lovely home made fresh fruit salad and lots of toast.
Very quaint and Christmassy.
A great little find.

Room Tip: Room 2 was huge with a nice big bathroom.