“Good bar food”

Dining options: Reservations
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Good bar food”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We were in a hurry and just wanted a snack. We ordered two cheese burgers with chips and salad in the cosy bar. Staff were friendly and the food arrived promptly. The salad was of a much higher quality that normal with such food. During my next visit to Inverkip I'll try the restaurant for a more leisurely meal.

• Visited August 2012

“Huge portions”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Food was excellent. Staff very attentive. Great selection and plenty of food on the plate. Only gets 4* overall because I could only see one choice for vegetarian. While this did not affect our meal, it might be something you want to be aware of if your party has a veggie eater.

Greenock
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We regularly attend the Inverkip Hotel for a meal, the young staff are very attentive and always very pleasant.

The meal we had the last time we were there was the best I had tasted in a long time.

We also go to Inverkip Hotel for our Christmas Lunch which is a lovely way to spend Christmas Day, the staff are excellent at making the children and adults feel welcome.

Would recommend the hotel for a bite to eat.

• Visited July 2012
“Wish I lived closer...”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Visited scotland 4 times and during 3 of them i deliberatly made the journey here for my dinner. Being a chef by trade, im always a little more critical of my meals, but i honestly couldnt find fault with the 3 i have had here! Even discovered tastes for foods i believed i didnt enjoy before!
2 were from the main menu and one was early enough to come from the lunch menu. But i repeat my self, great food for a good price.
Staff also very friendly and eagre to ensur<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC

“Good service, good food, recommended”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

We ate in the bar area of the hotel and were immediately made welcome by the staff. The menu had something for everyone and the staff were happy to make adjustments to that shown on the menu. The house white wine was excellent and nicely chilled. I have eaten in the main restaurant during the evening which is an equally pleasurable experience. I will return!