“The most convenient and good food restaurant in Inverkip”

Innerkip Room Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Inverkip
Price range: US$9 - US$37
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Inverkip, United Kingdom
“The most convenient and good food restaurant in Inverkip”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Besides having a very good food and menu, their service and friendliness are outstanding attributes at this restaurant. Its location is excellent for the marina users as well as for the tourists. No wonder locals also like to spend sometime at the pub. It is cosy and decorated in a very nice fashion, including fantastic historic fotos of bygone aircraft sea landing in the Firth of Clyde.

• Visited June 2013

scotland
“So , so disappointing Easter lunch”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was so excited to get a table for Easter Sunday lunch as Christmas was sold out weeks in advance. I looked at the menu online and the vegetarian selection was very appealing. On arrival I thought the set menu which wasn't online might be good. My brother and sister were well catered for but a tortilla wrap full of veg did not appeal to me in the slightest so I asked to order a la carte. Alas this was not an option. Most vegetarians have been happy with that ONE option in the past allegedly. I was offered macaroni and cheese or a salad. Seriously??? for £15.50 . Even at a reduced price offered this is a pub lunch at best on an Easter Sunday treat. I agreed reluctanctly to a stir fry and rice only because it was embarassing for my family who were ready for their lunch, but when the food arrived it was a soggy mess with precious little rice. I assume this was a re working of the tortilla vegetable wrap. I returned it and no one asked if I wanted anything else. The starter I had was a pear and cheese tart but that was all I had. I could cope without a main but it was very uncomfortable for my lunch companions and I am sure it ruined their meal. I was not charged for any of the food I ordered but it was a total wash out for a much anticipated lunch after 6 weeks of Lent. The manager saw us leaving and disappeared into the bar leaving it to the young staff to deal with the bill. "Was everything else okay ?" was the question. Well yes apart from me being hungry. Anyway I have now had a packet of Cheesy Wotsits. Eminently preferable to the soggy mess offered for a vegetarian lunch at the Inverkip Hotel .

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very consistant”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've been using the Inverkip Hotel for years , and the standard has been consistently very good , even with changes to menus. The range is very good, meaning there's something for everyone. The smaller portion section on the menu is good value and means you can enjoy a good meal and not eat too much .Highlyrecommended.

• Visited April 2014
“Inverkip's secret gem”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

For a small village like Inverkip, it's the unexpected suprise. The food is excellent all the time and the dishes reveal the imagination of the chef. Steaks cooked according to your taste, a big menu with unusual combinations, homemade desserts and quick service, friendly atmosphere. The locals know the good quality of the food for decades now and that's why Inverkip (not Innerkip, please correct the title of this page) Hotel Restaurant is their first choice in the area. There is plenty of parking area next to the building, as well as on the Main Road.

• Visited June 2013
greenock, scotland
“Family night out!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Received vouchers for this hotel and used them for a family meal in the evening. Have visited this restaurant several times before and have never been disappointed. They have a new menuTwhich has plenty of choice and variation. The food was very good ane we will certainly be back again.

• Visited January 2014