Quality Inn Halifax Airport
US$72
US$155
Delta Hotels
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfree parkinghalifax airportoutdoor poolroom was cleanon demandan early morning flightfree shuttle serviceweeks parkingair canadathe shuttle driverleave your carone night stayovernight staynext morningcomplimentary breakfastpark and flylong term parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Great place to stay when flying out of Halifax. The car was in a secure parking lot. After a comfortable night's sleep and full complimentary breakfast beginning at 5.30 a.m. we were shuttled to our early morning flight by a very amiable driver. On our return we were picked up at the airport and taken to the parking lot to retrieve our car and then spent another comfortable night followed by breakfast and then headed home to Fredericton after a 10 day vacation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed here with two small kids in order to catch an early flight. Of course the place is dated, but it was clean and the new beds are fantastic! The food in the restaurant was good too. I'd stay again before a flight.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed 2 different nights on our trip to Nova Scotia both coming and going. On our first night the room was located right next to the front desk. The room itself was dirty and shabby. That wasn't the worst of it though.

We arrived late at the airport - almost midnight - and knew that we would want to stay close to the airport. The room right next to the front desk was very noisy with people coming and going all night. Running up and down the hall, banging things around, and yelling at the top of their lungs! If you're unfortunate enough to stay at this hotel, request a room well away from the front desk! We complained to the front desk on check-out. We told her that were very disappointed in the quality of the room and we requested a better room on our return trip. The girl at the desk made note of it, but that was all! The breakfast was ok. Cereal, toast, muffins, bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit, yoghurt, milk, coffee, tea, and juice, and make-your-own waffles.

Although we were in a cleaner and quieter room on our return trip in some ways it was more disturbing! My husband went to use lotion from the complimentary-size bottles in the washroom and discovered that it was only 1/4 full! Someone had used most of the lotion and even though it was almost empty, the staff put it back on the counter for the next patrons to use! My husband promptly threw it in the garbage! When we reported that to the staff nothing was said at all. No apology was made. The girl didn't even blink an eye!

We booked this room on the recommendation of Hotwire.com. I was not impressed at all and if that is the quality of the rooms booked through their Secret Hot Rate Hotels I don't think I'll book with them again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelscarab
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Clean well appointed room, comfy beds all you need for a 1 night stay. The airport shuttle and free parking are great with helpful drivers. Our 1st choice for an early flight!!
I will say that upon return the shuttle service got backed up (40min)as it seemed 1/2 our flight was parking with the hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have traveled with my Large Breed dog (Northern Huskey) and usually hotel that except Large Breed dogs hate to see us coming. The shuttle is a even and getting to our room can be a real pain. This Hotel was AMAZING! From the shuttle who was more then friendly to both me and Tucker (My Dog), they don't treat us like a inconvenience. They Stored our Luggage, even helped me get the dog create to my room, which was located right next to a side entrance so we didn't have any issues with having to go outside more then a few times. In the morning the Shuttle back to the Airport was just as great as getting to the Hotel.
As someone who travels often with and without pets, and I would pick this Hotel over many I stayed at over the years.

Thank you for the great service....

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo