“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Loft Room of the Bellevarde Chalet Unit D
Taken from the ski trail in fron of the chalet Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from Loft Room of the Bellevarde Chalet Unit D
Taken from the ski trail in fron of the chalet
Living Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Loft Room
Bunkbed Room
Dining Room
Bathroom
View from hot tub
Ski trail in front of chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 23 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers
23 Feb 2013
Thanks for your review. We're glad that you enjoyed our mountain home. You are absolutely right about buying your groceries in Kelowna. The Mountain Mart has most of the basics that you need but you do pay a mountain premium. There are several large grocery stores on the highway as you head through Kelowna so stopping off isn't a hassle.
spruce grove
Reviewed 22 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

22 Feb 2013
Thanks for your review. It's interesting that you mentioned that the beds were comfortable since a previous guest did mention that she felt the beds were a bit soft. The rating of beds can be highly subjective! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Kelowna
Reviewed 15 February 2013 for a stay in February 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
15 Feb 2013
Thanks for your review. We'll look into the bed softness issue. We had purchased foam toppers for all of our beds and perhaps we need to remove this one.

As far as your comment about the proximity to the village I guess I would say that it depends on your needs/interests. The reason why we purchased our property in a residential area is that we had stayed in the village before and were awakened by people coming home from the pubs etc. We also didn't appreciate the trail grooming machines driving by the unit early in the morning. We love our location because it is quiet and in a beautiful setting complete with a great view of the Monashee mountain range. If we want to go to the village we'll walk along the lit pathway or we'll take the free shuttle.
WA/ USA

Reviewed 17 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Chilliwack
Reviewed 29 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$78
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing