Spent 2 days and a night here and although it was a great experience, it wasn't something to write home about. Which is a bit of a disspointment considering the price. The senior suite was wonderfully spacious with a balcony and amazing view and it had all you needed, but there were faded spots on the sofas and the only oriental touches that give the suite its name were the orchids on the curtains and in the pot on the table. The plus of being on the top floor gave a wonderful silence and no wish was too much. The staff really were excellent, always friendly, professional and aiming to please. The extensive spa facilites are top-notch and I had a very good facial which I enjoyed. I enjoyed the food in both restaurants but the service was haphazard at best. Mistakes ranged from forgetting the water and then bringing the wrong sort to laying out the wrong cutlery and then serving a small instead of normal portion. But it didn't marr the experience as all was very friendly and adept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Panorama Resort & Spa is located in the countryside, not far from Zurich and Lucerne, with magnificent views of Lake Zurich. The first-class spa, wonderful restaurants, luxurious rooms and suites guarantee an unforgettable stay in a gorgeous setting. Akari Spa The Akari Spa offers 7 different kinds of saunas and steam baths, an indoor and outdoor pool, whirlpools, relaxation areas, a gym and a spa-buffet at over 2000m2 for free use. We also offer a wide range of massages and beauty treatments. Rooms Select which room suits you: The Superior Chic Room with lifestyle atmosphere. The Oriental Boutique Room, with private whirlpool. Or the Asian Junior Suite with direct access to the Akari Spa. All rooms have a fantastic view over Lake Zurich. Restaurants Culinary delights await you in our two restaurants. The restaurant Collina offers well-known and favoured meals. Warm colours and natural materials contribute to al lifestyle atmosphere. On the rooftop floor you find the restaurant Zafferano. It is an oriental Mediterranean restaurant equipped with furnitures and accessories from oriental countries. Many colours and lights provide an enticing, sensuous atmosphere. Here you enjoy oriental and Mediterranean dishes. Zanzibar Enjoy an aperitif or after dinner drink in the Zanzibar. Also at the rooftop floor you have an fantastic view of Feusisberg an Lake Zurich. The oriental design offers an enchanting atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Panorama Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Resort And Spa
- Panorama Hotel Feusisberg
- Panorama Hotel zürich
- Panorama Resort & Spa Switzerland/Feusisberg