“Terrible coffee.....great location!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beachfront Cafe, water sports
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I should have read the reviews b4 I ventured to enzo's. The coffee like others have said was UNDRINKABLE. It was warm, weak, decaffeinated, dirty dishwater. I took it back after 2 sips. The waitress did offer to replace it( which was great) but I couldn't bear the thought of going through it again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

What an amazing place. Huge coffees less than $5 each. Cold bottled water and a choice of traditional table and chairs, beanbags in the sand or reclining outdoor lounges. Will be here every morning until we leave...

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Perched right on the beachfront. Indoor dining or grab a coffee and head to a beanbag right on the sand. Service and atmosphere is fantastic. The menu is accomodating to all tastes. I would recomend a visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We always take our guests here for the Hervey Bay experience. Fabulous spot, right on the beach. Coffee is great & the 'Eggs Benedict' are to die for. Always makes us feel that we are on holidays along with our guests.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love the view, love the food but the coffee is a little disappointing. I love going there, the atmosphere is happy and relaxed. I will keep on meeting my friends there.