“Not happy”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beachfront Cafe, water sports
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The setting is great. People are nice. The wait was sooooooooooo long for being not busy and very simple food.

There are newer reviews for Enzo's on the Beach

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Sat at enzo's recently and had coffee,hot chocolate and cake for 2.Beautiful sunny day great hot chocolate and cake.Well set up with shade,ample tables and chairs and bean bags for the kids and the very mobile! Worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Setting the best food good but the coffee is just drinkable they have lost the plot in that part of the restaurant / cafe

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My colleagues and I regularly have breakfast at Enzo's - it is very conveniently located and has amazing views of the beach and we can sometimes catch the glimpse of the dolphins. This time though the whole experience was so appalling that we all doubted that we would ever come back: first of all, the Eftpos machine wasn't working and the guys sent us to the ATM. I had cash and paid before my colleagues had a chance to get cash, but I specifically asked not to bring my order until our whole table orders. And yet and yet, both my coffee and my food arrived about 20 minutes before my colleagues' food. It was a cold and windy day and ... another disappointment, my breakfast arrived stone-cold before I even started eating (probably, need to train the staff to heat the plates before polluting the food). And finally, one of our colleague's food never arrived and when she asked about it, the guys offered a refund and then half-heartedly offered a free coffee. They didn't really look too embarrassed or concerned about it, thinking maybe there are so many patrons that it they lose 4 of us, this won't be a big deal. Well, I have to say that great location for cafe is only one component, and people usually don't return if they have poor service so, guys, you definitely need to lift your game if you want to see your place full.

1  Thank NatalieDen
Reviewed 6 July 2014

with the family in toe we called in for breakfast mid week what a great menu caters for the kids as well we all had cooked breakfast and a drink and was under $50 great view right on the water with a play ground for the kids right next door very relaxing atmospher