“A view to die for”

Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Scarness
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a quaint beach side Cafe, family owned and operated. Serving breakfast and lunches 6 days a week. Sitting right across the road from the beach where all the outdoor tables can appreciate the sea views. Catering for the Gluten intolerant with a large selection to chose from. We are OPEN 6 day's a week from 6am to 2pm, except Sunday where we close at 12pm. CLOSED MONDAY
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just had breakfast at Cobbers Cove Café. One of the best views in Hervey Bay. Staff were excellent and enjoyed a joke. Food - husband had a basic breakfast [eggs bacon and toast], I had the pancakes. Both meals were delivered quickly and cooked to perfection. This is not a flashy tourist place which actually is the best part about eating there. We ate outside undercover but why would you want to sit inside with the view? Maybe bring a jacket first thing in the morning now the weather is cooling. Look for the motorbike on the Esplanade with a sign and you have found a great place.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have coffee most mornings. Best coffee; and I experienced my best omelette in Hervey Bay here. Brought friends for lunch. All impressed.

1  Thank digby36
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Had a Taco Wrap here today and it was excellent and very tasty.
We eat here most weeks and have never had a bad meal.
The coffee (as always) was great which I'm sure is partly due to the fact that they only use gorgeous Burtons Fraser Coast Milk from Tinana - tastes like milk used to taste when we were young.
Great cafe with great views and very friendly owners and staff.

1  Thank CeliaW56
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I stopped in to get a coffee..cyclists outside are usually a sign that the coffees good.
I waited about 20 minutes for a takeaway coffee. I don't mind waiting, but they could have told me there would be a bit of a wait.
When it was finally ready, no "thanks for waiting" no "have a nice day", just a blunt thanks.
They may be on first name basis with the locals and all buddy buddy but they need to work on their customer service to the tourist as well.
Great coffee though :) (if you don't mind paying $5 for a large)

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Beautiful little cafe, great views over to the beach. Great food and atmosphere along with great service. Mum & I had a wonderful relaxed lunch.