“Very enjoyable breakfast”

Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Scarness
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a quaint beach side Cafe, family owned and operated. Serving breakfast and lunches 6 days a week. Sitting right across the road from the beach where all the outdoor tables can appreciate the sea views. Catering for the Gluten intolerant with a large selection to chose from. We are OPEN 6 day's a week from 6am to 2pm, except Sunday where we close at 12pm. CLOSED MONDAY
hervey bay
“Very enjoyable breakfast”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our breakfasts here. I had a very delicious Eggs Benedictine with lovely crispy bacon (beautifully cooked and presented ) and my other half had the Savoury Mince with additional egg. No complaints from either of us. Good outdoor area with views over the Bay.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ebonygirl

Hervey Bay, Australia
“Great coffee - service needs a smile”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Rode down from our place in Point Vernon. Was a little busy as there was a group of people celebrating a 75th birthday. Coffee was great! The staff seemed a little exhausted/run off their feet and were not entirely friendly. The young girl behind the counter short changed me and over charged too - a small amount (less than $2) so when I had thought about it, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Decor is somewhat eclectic (1950's signs, portraits of dogs and hippy jewellery).

Might give it another go - but we are making our way down the esplanade trying every place for coffee.

• Visited July 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice little find”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Passed this café a few times and decided to try it for breakfast. Nothing out of the ordinary on the menu but all well cooked.

Visited June 2014
“A view to die for”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Just had breakfast at Cobbers Cove Café. One of the best views in Hervey Bay. Staff were excellent and enjoyed a joke. Food - husband had a basic breakfast [eggs bacon and toast], I had the pancakes. Both meals were delivered quickly and cooked to perfection. This is not a flashy tourist place which actually is the best part about eating there. We ate outside undercover but why would you want to sit inside with the view? Maybe bring a jacket first thing in the morning now the weather is cooling. Look for the motorbike on the Esplanade with a sign and you have found a great place.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“digby36”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have coffee most mornings. Best coffee; and I experienced my best omelette in Hervey Bay here. Brought friends for lunch. All impressed.

• Visited May 2013