Movenpick Hotel & Casino Geneva
US$124
ibis Styles
  • Bar/Lounge
1,635 results
All reviewsclose to the airportjapanese restaurantfree shuttle servicemain restaurantshuttle busroom servicebusiness hotelan early flightcity centreexcellent hotelconvenient hotelbusiness tripfree passpublic transportationshort staygymgeneva
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was very impressed with my recent 2 week stay at the Moevenpick in Geneva. The hotel was extremely clean, well decorated and functional. The food in the restaurants was above average, and the hotel staff was outstanding. The concierge went the extra step of finding many options for a day trip I was taking and printed out documents to help me along the way. The airport shuttle was very convenient and prompt. I only had 1 issue during my stay, which was the wi-fi was not always working. The team offered to switch rooms, but given I had 2 weeks worth of clothes, etc. I elected to stay put. I did receive a survey from the hotel, filled it out and received a reply from the hotel addressing my concern and that they will have their technical team look into the issue. I appreciated the reply from the hotel and that the reply was personal and not just a form letter.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very efficient well trained and helpful staff
got a upgrade right away
Great for. 1 night stay near Geneva airport
Good breakfast. Shuttle to airport every 20mn , spot on (takes 5 mn)
Should include pay per view TV in the room
Very good for a 1-2 night business stay

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Quite an old fashioned looking hotel, especially the main foyer. Breakfast was great - an excellent choice, and really delicious. I stayed only one night on business room was good, internet not working which was really bad especially as a business traveller. Bathroom clean but smelt damp.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Unfortunately we stayed only one night... Everything from Check-in to Check-out was perfect! Our room was very spacious and clean; the bed is a dream. We loved the breakfast buffet. We will choose this hotel again and also recommend it to our friends. Thank you!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Isabel H
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have stayed three times at this location. Although expensive it has all the comforts for business travel. Particularly after traveling for a week and waiting to fly home. Extremely convenient, helpful staff.