the room was a bit on the small size .breakfast well done very nice and the food ,we ate in the stables on our first night after traveling 400 miles to be serve clod soup and cold dinner and the next night was cold ,the last night we ate in the hotel we order the steak sandwich god where was the steak ,onions, and mushroom 8.95 how sad was i from scale 1 to 10 guess 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel Durham