This has been one of the best best westerns we have stayed at my only gripe was if you are going to put the same option as a starter and main make sure it is on the till like this. Caused me and my wife eating separately on our anniversary and also the staff should be asking how you want meat cooked for me serving duck well done is a no go.other than this all staff were great especially the lady manager in the stables and Richard in there to very polite and couldn't do enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel Durham