Stayed here for our wedding anniversary in June. We booked the champagne, dine and dream package. On arrival a bottle of champagne was chilling so we enjoyed a very pleasant afternoon relaxing in one of the deluxe rooms overlooking the grounds. Dinner in the stables restaurant was good. One of us had lamb which was served very rare. After asking for it to be taken and grilled a little longer this was done with no fuss and when it came back was delicious. It is worth booking though as it was very busy. Breakfast the following morning was served in a room overlooking the grounds and there were lots of options - one gorgeous full Northumbrian breakfast and one omelette. Great choice of fruits, cereals etc. The hotel were aware it was our anniversary and also left a card and chocolates in our room with the champagne which was a really lovely touch. Would definitely recommend for a romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel Durham