Stopped off here on our way down South from Scotland, we try different hotels each time. This hotel is beautifully situated and we were lucky enough to have glorious weather while we were there, just wonderful. We were very impressed with the staff, great attitude, cheerful and welcoming. Room was fine, good bathroom with power shower, nice toiletries, all good. Had a meal at The Stables which was great, no complaints, and breakfast was all you could possibly want, with great service. We left feeling happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Superbreak UK so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel Durham