Just had afternoon tea here to celebrate my Father's 82nd birthday and have to say I was well impressed! Firstly the staff were lovely, nothing was a trouble to them including unlimited tea and coffee top ups! The food was delicious and very pleantiful, resulting in the obligatory bags to transport everything home!! The setting of this Hotel is lovely, spacious parkland that is a pleasure to walk around and ample parking. So yes I would definatly recommend here for a lovely afternoon and can safely say,"we'll be back"!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, Superbreak UK, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- BEST WESTERN Beamish Hall Hotel Durham