lovely coverted house/museum
service really good
really lovely stay - work conference
one drawback there was no lift and if you have a mobility prob you could have a prob as restaurant is upstairs, then more stairs! however it is worth the climb they are updating the place and i hope a lift is in their plans, but it is def worth a visit and if you planning an wayday or works conference think about them.
lovely lovely place would recommend and would go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th-century listed hall is set in 24 acres of parkland, just 5 miles from the A1(M)Junction 63. Beamish Hall is situated halfway between the City of Durham (8 miles) and the City of Newcastle upon Tyne (8 miles). Beamish Hall is next door to Beamish Museum - The North of England's Open Air Museum. Close to the Gateshead Metro Centre Shopping Centre and many more alternative attractions for you to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beamish Hall Country Hotel
- Beamish Hall Country Stanley
- Best Western Beamish Hall Country House Hotel Durham