We (family of four) stayed in a Gold Chalet at Atlantic Bays for five nights over Easter.
Really cannot fault the the Quality of Accommodation and the Location. We had an absolutely fabulous break and all really enjoyed it - it’s a fantastic chalet in the perfect position.
Quality of Accommodation
The chalet was fantastic value for money - warm, modern, spacious, comfortable and had every possible utensil/ peice of equipment we could have possibly wished for.
The park is clean, quiet, family friendly and located less than 10 minutes away from numerous beaches and delightful harbour towns.
Would we return, definitely! would we recommend - yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5 pennant, AA award winning Cornwall holiday park for camping, touring or chalet rental. Located on the stunning North Cornish coast, surrounded by seven beautiful bays Atlantic Bays is the perfect place to stay when discovering all that Cornwall has to offer! On site there are a full range of facilities including launderette, showers, BBQ area, conservatory bar, pool table, children's games room, out-door play area, on-site shop all surrounded by stunning country views. From family holidays to short relaxing breaks we can assure you that Atlantic Bays can accommodate for all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, PitchUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Atlantic Bays Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bays Holiday Park Hotel Padstow
- Atlantic Bays Holiday Park Cornwall/St Merryn