stayed at this site a few weeks ago booked for 3 nights left after 2 nights pitch were were put by the entrance road to the site and also next to a main road this was very noisey late at night were we experianced cars racing up and down and no sign of night security so we did not sleep at all well if at all ! the bar was poor but we heard they have plans for a new one much needed my son and his fiance were staying in there tent next to us but had booked for the whole week but they to gave in early and came home after they heard noises coming fron a van that had just pulled up outside there tent aprox 4 in the morning there were comings and goings from this van both my son and finace were to frightend to get out of there tent to see what was going on! again no security was evident all of us would not stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5 pennant, AA award winning Cornwall holiday park for camping, touring or chalet rental. Located on the stunning North Cornish coast, surrounded by seven beautiful bays Atlantic Bays is the perfect place to stay when discovering all that Cornwall has to offer! On site there are a full range of facilities including launderette, showers, BBQ area, conservatory bar, pool table, children's games room, out-door play area, on-site shop all surrounded by stunning country views. From family holidays to short relaxing breaks we can assure you that Atlantic Bays can accommodate for all your holiday needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, PitchUp, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Atlantic Bays Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Bays Holiday Park Hotel Padstow
- Atlantic Bays Holiday Park Cornwall/St Merryn