“AMAZING”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Where do I start..........
Waitresses were so friendly and went out of their way to entertain my little 18 month year old nephew. The service was slick and fast and the atmosphere had a great vibe.
The food was absolutely, utterly fabulous. They serve best burgers and my sometimes fussy boyfriend was stunned into curly fried silence.
It says something about a restaurant when there are people recommending it from 5 hours away which is exactly how I got to hear about it, my recommendation was in Wiltshire! People at home telling me that I must visit Waves when I go to Cornwall must mean they are doing something right! Go visit, you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2014

“Great place to stay aswel”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Just by chance saw the tourist board rosette,and stopped to enquire, what a nice place,quality sheets bits in room everything you could ask for,and very welcoming staff.will def eat here next time we stay to as the food looked and smelled delicious.really enjoyed our stay thank you to everybdy

Weybridge, England, United Kingdom
“We went twice!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Spent a great week in Constantine Bay and my partner knowing the area recommended we go to Waves. She was right too as great food at reasonable prices with nice friendly service. You can B&B it up above too. Will most certainly visit them again when holidaying there.

Surrey, United Kingdom
“Great food - a step above pubs and pasties”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Waves is a beacon of good simple surfie food, when all around is pasties and average pub grub. Excellent breakfast with proper coffee, or gourmet burgers and pizzas for an evening meal.

Service is very friendly - and they run the surf school too!

PLYMOUTH DEVON
“Nice place to take the family”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We visited Waves recently and was surprised by the high standard of the food after reading dome comments. We ordered a Chicken Burger which comprised of succulent chicken breast in a soft floured bun with bacon and Brie delicious. We also had a Beef Burger that came with Beetroot Bacon Egg and soft floured bun with cheese again delicious. The wine was touch expensive for the style of restaurant but you will need to book at weekend to ensure a table.
The staff are exceedingly pleasant and helpful.
Give it a try the children will enjoy the choice of burgers and pizzas while the adults can try the special board.

• Visited July 2014