“My son can't wait to go back for another beach ride!”

Tina's Riding Stables
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in St Merryn
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Found the stables completely by accident when I was looking for somewhere for my son to have a beach ride and Tina didn't disappoint. Even though my son is an experienced rider he's only 11 so was a bit nervous at the thought of galloping on a horse he'd only just sat on . . . Tina and her helpers were wonderful. They settled his nerves and he had a wonderful time galloping along the beach at Harlyn Bay and paddling in the surf. It's a shame we don't live closer, but I know we'll be back!! And for £60 for two hours, it was good value, too. Thank you for making his short break to Cornwall!

There are newer reviews for Tina's Riding Stables

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was the second time I have been down to Padstow and used Tina's Riding Stables.

My girlfriend is an experienced rider and me the novice !

Went for a lovely ride through the lanes with Tina and her mother , you could not want for better company very friendly.

Girlfriend went for a beach ride in the morning and loved it , all the kids back at school so good clear run on the beach.

Will be back next year , cannot reccomend enough !

3  Thank Darren M
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I went for a couple of days to Port Issac and rang Tina and managed to get a beach ride for the following day. Had a wonderful time, my horse Gypsy was a lovely ride, the countryside is stunning and Tina was great company. Quite expensive but worth every penny and something ticked off my 'must do' list!!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

On our recent holiday in Padstow I took my 9 year old grand daughter for one of her first riding lessons.
Tina was brilliant. Safety was a priority at all times. Hats and boots were provided and Tina made sure both fitted. Groups were kept small allowing the riders one to one specialist care. The horses looked extremely healthy and well cared for. Yard area was clean and tidy.
A great afternoon's enjoyment. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Staff were friendly and professional, there was a good mix of horses and ponies to suit most ages/abilities. Good location and reasobaly priced.
My daughter loved the experience and is already saving up for next year!