“Lovely horses, Pretty Countryside”

Tina's Riding Stables
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in St Merryn
Melbourne
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Lovely horses, Pretty Countryside”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Stables in lovely countryside. Beautiful horses, in great condition and terrific to ride.
Kids got lead, maybe a 5km ride through fields and small roads. Mostly walking.
Not much for an experienced rider...

2 Thank thebrewerswife

Somerset
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“My son can't wait to go back for another beach ride!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Found the stables completely by accident when I was looking for somewhere for my son to have a beach ride and Tina didn't disappoint. Even though my son is an experienced rider he's only 11 so was a bit nervous at the thought of galloping on a horse he'd only just sat on . . . Tina and her helpers were wonderful. They settled his nerves and he had a wonderful time galloping along the beach at Harlyn Bay and paddling in the surf. It's a shame we don't live closer, but I know we'll be back!! And for £60 for two hours, it was good value, too. Thank you for making his short break to Cornwall!

Visited March 2014
Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Brilliant A+++”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was the second time I have been down to Padstow and used Tina's Riding Stables.

My girlfriend is an experienced rider and me the novice !

Went for a lovely ride through the lanes with Tina and her mother , you could not want for better company very friendly.

Girlfriend went for a beach ride in the morning and loved it , all the kids back at school so good clear run on the beach.

Will be back next year , cannot reccomend enough !

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Darren M
Malaga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Made my holiday!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I went for a couple of days to Port Issac and rang Tina and managed to get a beach ride for the following day. Had a wonderful time, my horse Gypsy was a lovely ride, the countryside is stunning and Tina was great company. Quite expensive but worth every penny and something ticked off my 'must do' list!!

Visited September 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Complete Beginner!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

On our recent holiday in Padstow I took my 9 year old grand daughter for one of her first riding lessons.
Tina was brilliant. Safety was a priority at all times. Hats and boots were provided and Tina made sure both fitted. Groups were kept small allowing the riders one to one specialist care. The horses looked extremely healthy and well cared for. Yard area was clean and tidy.
A great afternoon's enjoyment. Thank you!

Visited August 2013