“Wonderful Hack”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful Hack”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I took my 2 daughter's to Tina's Riding Stables for a 1 hour hack. This is a small riding stables, immaculately kept. Tina was so lovely and my girls' (who are experienced riders) got several long canters and a gallop!!! They had a wonderful time and can't wait till we return to Cornwall so they can go again. The horses they were riding were very forward going - not your average riding school hack! They're were also some younger, inexperienced riders on the hack but they were all led by Tina's helpers'. So there was something for everyone.

Tina also does beach rides (from September - beginning of July) which sound fantastic.

Would definitely recommend this stables to anyone regardless of your experience as they cater for all.

Thank you Tina, Emily and Livvy can't wait to come back.

1 Thank Pollypocketer

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“excellent”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I rode out with Tina on a one hour hack with two younger girls on ponies on lead ropes. As an experienced rider I was really impressed with the professionalism and the excellent condition of the horses. Sometimes you come across horses that are so used to the routine you don't feel like you are actually riding but just being taken along. I was able to go off with Tina for a trot, canter and gallop on Gypsy who was forward going and very comfortable. I will definitely be visiting Tina and her mum (sorry I didn't get your name!) again - I cannot recommend them highly enough.

2 Thank Wendy K
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Summers day ride!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Myself and two friends went on a hack with Tina's riding stables. Tina and staff were very friendly and know their stuff! The were more than happy for me (as an experienced rider) to go off round the opposite side of the field to have a canter and gallop, my friends now want to get riding lessons at home so they can return for a faster hack or beach ride. Thanks Tina, we all really enjoyed it and will return next year!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Can't wait to return.”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I visited Tina's twice during our week holiday in Padstow.
The first ride I booked on was the beach ride ( something I've always wanted to do ) and it didn't disappoint.
The ride was a 2 hour trip , along some roads to get to the beach , then a fast gallop in the surf. You do need to be a reasonably confident rider but the horses were brilliant on the road and easily controlled on the beach.

The second ride I did was the farm ride with my 7 year old daughter who has just started riding.
Tina's mum came with us to lead Pineapple the pony for my daughter .
We rode through absolutely beautiful countryside & Tina & I managed to go for a couple of good canters.
I rode a different horse , which was just as well behaved as the others.

All in all , I can't recommend this riding school enough.
It's a lovely yard , fantastic horses & Tina & her mum were just wonderful .

If you read this Tina , good luck with the wedding !!!!!!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Katiejane12
Winchester, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enjoyed by all my family”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband, 2 young daughters and myself had a lovely relaxing one hour ride through the beautiful Cornish countryside. My husband is a complete novice but was given a gentle and safe horse to ride.He thoroughly enjoyed it and said he would go again. My girls & I are riders and they were given 2 gorgeous ponies to ride and I rode gypsy, a beautiful piebald mare. The horses are clearly much loved, well cared for and well mannered. Tina and her mum are a delight, very friendly and chatty with lots of stories to tell about the horses they own. We'd love to holiday in North Cornwall again and if we do we'll definitely go back to Tina's.

Visited June 2014