This is a Youth Hostel, so don't expect five star luxury, but you do get a five star welcome and fantastic beer.
It can be a bit tricky to find. On a dark night it can be easy to end up on the steep road down to the beach... ignore the beach road and drive along the track just to the left of the campsite entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Treyarnon Bay we offer a relaxed youth hostel experience with a beach-side pub feel. We are currently offering meals from 10am until 8:30pm seven days a week and our bar is open from 10am until 10:30pm offering Cornish ale, lager and cider on tap.We are literally a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall and are very proud to support our local community.We also offer group breaks and young people’s activity holidays, as well as business and corporate breaks and functions.We have plenty of parking and field we use for camping or wedding activities.Looking forward to seeing you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your YHA Treyarnon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel St Merryn
- YHA Treyarnon Cornwall/St Merryn