“a nice stay”

Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Neuss

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
Yokohama, Japan
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I sayed here for 2 nights with my colleagues, and had two dinners and two breakfasts. Today I am in Ibis in Austria, and this Ibis does much better job than Mercure Dueseldorf-Neuss so far.
Cons: Building is so out-dated, no airconditioning control (at least I could not find one), flies in the room (even in winter?!), over-priced drinks and foods.
Pros: Wifi, rather helpful reception people

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank AlJones236
Mercure_TeamNeuss, Front Office Manager at Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear guest,

first we want to thank you for your open words.
We regret that you couldn´t enjoy your stay in our hotel.
We are sorry that you made these experiences during your stay and we can understand your anger.
Your points of critism are very important because now it is possible for us to improve ourselves.
You can be sure that we are going to talk with the appropriate departments to find a solution.

Despite of your experience about our hotel we are looking forward to may welcome you again at our hotel.
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed 9 February 2014

clean and big room, quiet place, very good breakfast, free wifi, low cost of garage (5 Eur /night), non smoking room available, nice and quiet lobby. Tea and coffee free 24/7 near lobby. AI had a bathroom with a tube - very comfortable.

Room Tip: there is no spa, no sauna; but there is a room for fittness - body building machine + tv set + iron...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Mercure_TeamNeuss, Im Auftrag der Direktion at Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Vladimir,

Thanks a lot for your open words and your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had a good time in our hotel and that we could convince you of us and our services. But if you come again, you could also use our parking places in front of the entrance and behind the hotel free of charge.
We hope, we can welcome you again soon and wish you until then a pleasant time.

Kind regards,

Your Mercure-team
Spaarndam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We booked this through a Christmas fair action and choosed a non-smoking room. We got a smokers-room, but at the reception we were told that the air was 'really clean'... well, it was disgustingly smelly... so we received another, much smaller room and to compensate a coupon for a free glühwein in the bar. As I don't drink, I asked for a coffee instead, but that was not possible... we had to pay for that separately and got a cup of something what a few hours earlier probably was fresh coffee.
So service was bad, room and breakfast were okay. but we're not coming back...

Room Tip: ask for non-smoking!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Mercure_TeamNeuss, Im Auftrag der Direktion at Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear Richard,

first we want to thank you for your review. We regret your bad experiences during your stay and want to excuse us for them. We can understand you anger, especially the point with the smoking room. We always try to meet the preferences of our guests, but when we are fully booked, this is sometimes not possible.
In cases like that we offer a smaller but nonsmoking room, normally a single room instead of the smoking room and also the voucher for a free drink. We are very sorry for the treatment in the hotelbar. Our service staff had to be more cater to your needs. This was not OK and of course we will talk to them and try to organise these situations better.
We hope now, you will give us the opportunity to convince you to the contrary. We know, we made mistakes, but we will give our best to change ourselves.
We would be very happy to welcome you again and until then we wish you the best and remain with kind regards from Neuss.

Your Mercure team
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel was booked as most others closer to Dusseldorf were full. I accepted this and made the booking as a Platinum Le Club member.

I checked in and went to my room which was tiny! I was not recognised as the top tier of customer in their loyalty programme but most of the time that doesnt matter unless they treat me poorly

I asked for the room I had booked to be told that they were sold out and my room which had a double bed and a sofa in it had gone. They claimed they had upgraded me to a business room. No internet access as its too high!

I had prepaid for 2 days and stated I would be leaving in the morning. The bathroom was dirty and looked poor.

I had a meal in the Restaurant which I have to say was very good indeed

Check out was a laugh as I had asked why they didnt recognise my status and why the place was dirty. Terrible place to stay. The Hilton took my booking and looked after me royally.

Room Tip: Insist on what you book and check they have internet in the room. Business rooms without the interne...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank John M

Travellers are raving about these Neuss hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neuss
Swissotel Dusseldorf/Neuss
Holiday Inn Dusseldorf-Neuss
ibis Styles Dusseldorf-Neuss
Dorint Kongresshotel Dusseldorf/Neuss
Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Kaarst
Bastion Hotel Dusseldorf Neuss

Been to Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss

Property: Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss
Address: Am Derikumer Hof 1, 41469 Neuss, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (Formerly Novotel)
Region: Germany > North Rhine-Westphalia > Neuss
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Ski-In / Ski-Out Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Neuss
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss 4*
Neuss, the green city, is conveniently located close to highway A57 and only 30 minfrom fairs, airports, Düsseldorf, Cologne and Europes biggest indoor-skitrack. 4-star hotel with 115 rooms, meeting rooms, restaurant, bar, terrace, and outdoor swimming pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Duesseldorf Neuss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Accor Duesseldorf Neuss