Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Sindelfingen
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Checked in and was informed there was no laundy on site really?! So they said I could use their service and the form was in my room. Inhad to search for the form after they continually said it was in my room but didn't know where and it was in the closet! Shouldn't you know where the form is when I ask?
4 euro for a Tshirt ah yeah right! Had to drive across stuttgart and waste three hours doing laundry.

You have to PAY to use the business center, you have to be kidding me? The staff is not the friendliest, but a few are. The food is decent in the steak house.
The treadmill is a bright light directly above it so unless u want a sunburn it's awkward. The tv is a tiny 15" tube tv, which the remote doesn't work right for. Bed is decent and pillows.

Not a fan.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Larry S
Maria L, At Your Service Agent at Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay
at the Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen.

We are truly sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay.
You can be assured that your comments have been forwarded to our upper
management team to be taken into consideration for any future changes.

Despite the circumstances we hope to welcome you back to our property in the future!

Maria L.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The staff couldn't have been better, professional, courteous, friendly & beyond helpful. Clean, spacious rooms, well equipped with extremely comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast, massive choice, freshly cooked and caters for all tastes. Thank you for a lovely welcome to Germany.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 31 July 2014

What no one tells you about this hotel is that it is some sort of staging-post for US service personnel, so it caters for them. That's not a criticism, but if you're looking for authentic Stuttgart, this isn't the place. And if you are looking for somewhere smart and modern, you'll have to look elsewhere too. It was built in 1985 and still bears the decor. However, it's going to get one soon, so it will become wonderful in due course. It's well situated, in the suburb of Sindelfingen, and the English-speaking staff are extremely helpful and friendly. It's on a main road but the rooms are very quiet. The air con worked ok, and the bed was comfortable. The hotel offers free wi-fi in the lobby but in the rooms you have to pay extra. The underground car park is around €20 a night, which isn't cheap. The pool and gym are ok but again, in dire need of a refurb.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1958speedster356
Maria L, At Your Service Agent at Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear valued guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having taken the time to comment on your stay in the Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen. Only through your comments do we have the possibility to further improve our services and ensure your complete satisfaction.

We really do appreciate your kind words about our staff. I have already forwarded them to
the entire team.

Regarding your comment about our rooms, I am happy to let you know that the renovation is planned for the 4th quarter of this year. I hope to welcome you back soon to our newly renovated rooms!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

In addition to the room charge, they charged 19.80 Euros/day to park, and 12.50 Euros/day for WIFI. More of an aggravation than anything else I guess. You need a ladder to get in and out of the shower. Breakfast was unbelievable though! The attached steak house has pretty good food as well if a bit pricey. I guess I was expecting a bit more from Marriott.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay
at the Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen.

You can be sure that I have forwarded your comments about the internet and
Steakhouse to our upper management team, to be taken into consideration
for any future changes.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue
to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hotel is quite old, location is remote, not very friendly

I booked this hotel with my previous excellent experience of Marriott but this one is not worth at all to stay, even hostels in Stuttgart are better than this, I had to cut short my yay and I moved to other hotel

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank HerrSuman
Maria L, At Your Service Agent at Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was torn between this and the Hilton Garden Inn ... I should've chose the Hilton. This Marriott is in need of an update, now. It looks like it was good back in the early 1990's. The tv was static sound in the background and the bathroom was simply old. We were out all day so it wasn't a big deal, but not worth a stay. No bell man was great for me and my 5 bags. They leave you a cart to do it yourself. No valet parking is fine but the parking underneath for 20 euro is ridiculous. The breakfast up in the lounge is a joke, don't plan on that as being sufficient. We had breakfast in the restaurant on the saturday because they said they have it there on the weekends.

The snacks and food are placed in book shelves and I don't think the lounge is worth having. I grabbed some twix bars and a coke.

Not impressed, wouldn't stay here again.

Also, you are a good 20 minute ride to Stuttgart.

Room Tip: To get a good room, book a different hotel