“Was a great stay and worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Erikson

Hotel Erikson
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Sindelfingen
Lakenheath, United Kingdom
“Was a great stay and worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

I read quite a few reviews before settling on a hotel for out stay in Germany...I'm so glad I did and found this gem! First off if you are going to critique a hotel on it's decor then you may find this one a little dated but at the end of a long day who cares what the curtains look like...I sure did not when I climbed into the KING pillow bed. I'm 6 month pregnant and haven't slept like this in a long time! We made the reservations for two adults and a 2 year old thinking we'd all sleep in the king...nope the hotel went above my expectations and had a cot set up with bedding for him already in the room when we checked in! What a great surprise that they paid attention and made sure we'd be comfortable! The hotel was clean and up to my standards...the grout probably could use a little more bleach but who touches the walls of showers in hotels anyways?! The water pressure was great and everything that we've needed has been within walking distance. There is a mall that is just up the block that has a McDonalds and several resturants and a few grocery stores for snacks. Also an IKEA across the street!! Free internet and free breakfast...which don't get me started on the breakfast...everything you'd ever think you'd want for breakfast was there...2 kinds of eggs, sausage, bacon, like 10 kinds of fresh cut fruit, 3 kinds of yougurt, 5 cereals, 3 kids of juice, a large basket of assorted breads and like 8 different jams and jellys (can you tell I'm pregnant?) a full selection of cut meat and cheese as well as some smoked salmon. I even saw champagne in an ice bucket if you wanted it! I would've expected 1/3 of the selection for a free...but this was a great and saved us easy 30 euro. Ok long enough...this was a great stay and if we come this way again we will be staying here for sure!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Heilbronn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

I found this hotel by chance searching for a room after a long business day. And I must say I was very lucky. The rooms are quite big, equipped with new and modern furniture. The bathrooms are not too small and also made a very clean and tidy impression.
The hotel is located close to the city center of Sindelfingen directly on the main road, but still the rooms are quite silent and guarantee good sleep.

The breakfast (which is included in the hotel rate) is absolutely OK, you find everything you need, Parking is 11€

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Daniel S
Thessaloniki
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel, even if it was just for a couple of nights. The rooms are spacious and really ergonomic. Everything has the proper size and orientation in space. The bathroom is big and the shower cabin is very convenient.
The hotel restaurant offers an interesting menu. The dishes I tried were delicious.
The hotel service was friendly and professional.
Everything was exactly as it should be, going beyond the standards of German business hotels.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2010

I found this hotel in Sindelfingen (near Stuttgart) on Tripadvisor, and it seemed almost too good to be true. Very convenient, very friendly, inexpensive, and altogether charming. The restaurant is great, free breakfast, 24 hours of internet (for 12 Euros) is 'cumulative use', not 24 consecutive hours, so it lasted me 5+ days. The only two things I missed, and which would have made it perfect, were a coffee maker in the room, and an iron.
BIR, Bloomfield Hills, MI.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Bernard02
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sindelfingen
BEST WESTERN Hotel Sindelfingen City
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Sindelfingen an der Messe
NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen
NH Stuttgart Sindelfingen
#4 of 19 in Sindelfingen
Stuttgart Marriott Hotel Sindelfingen
Nordic Hotel Stuttgart-Sindelfingen
Mercure Hotel Stuttgart Boeblingen

Been to Hotel Erikson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Erikson

Property: Hotel Erikson
Address: Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Str. 8, 71063 Sindelfingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Region: Germany > Baden-Wurttemberg > Sindelfingen
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
#6 Luxury Hotel in Sindelfingen
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Erikson 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Erikson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Erikson Hotel Sindelfingen