We stayed two nights in the hotel. Initially we booked for the villa but switched to the main building as the villa is more like the side wing of the building with sliding ceiling and facing the noisy bridge. The room in the main building is very nice and modern, and their little walk in closet is a plus.
Breakfast is fresh and service are very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moselschlosschen is home of a 100-year-old wine trader dynasty, authenticate atmosphere located right on the Moselle Promenade, historical buildings "Fachwerkhaus," "Schlechengasse," "Villa" with 61 maisonettes/suites, park/well courtyard - the ideal setting for connoisseurs, family and business events. Regional and seasonal delights include culinary wine tasting and cooking events, bike tours, guided rambling, excursions, sporting activities, roman wine culture, history, Art Nouveau and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moselschloesschen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moselschlosschen Traben Trarbach
- Moselschlosschen Hotel Traben Trarbach