Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Claire S

Claire from Malta

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Jul 2019via mobile
Stayed at b&b for a week. Very nice experience. The konstanz lake was minutes away by walk. Bus stop one minute walk. Excellent location to visit switzerland too. Very good breakfast. Rooms very clean and staff superb. Thank you b&b konstanz.
Date of stay: July 2019
    £160
    £169
2.6 miles from B&B Hotel Konstanz
View more hotels in Konstanz
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2019

Hotel is located not in the center of the city, but about 15 min by foot from center.
You can pay and check in remotely - which is quite convenient.
The staff is very friendly. There is no need of check-out.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RuslanSamchuk
Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

Nice place to sleep.
check-in 24/24, easy check-in with the code.
basic but clean room. Bathroom was small but there was everything you need, towels, hairdryer, soap.
Free transport to the city, it takes about 10minutes

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadine K
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The hotel is not in the city centre but not far from that. The staff is friendly and there is no need of checkout. The room was quiet with good mattress. The bathroom is also good with a powerfull shower. I can't rate the breakfast as I didn't have it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Top star hotel.
Quiet room- small but well equipped.
I wanted to arrive by bike and take a shower before going to the work meeting, but this could not be guaranteed. IN reality this would not have been a problem, but for some reason the staff insisted that it cannot be guaranteed (we had 30 rooms booked and almost all checked in before the time I was to arrive). So I was left with the feeling that no flexibility was possible although it would have been no issue to help me.
On the other had the staff was friendly.
On theother hand the automated check in confused my business nights with my private nights and I had to pay for both although the business nights were already paid.
Then I had to beg for the money to be recharged - I had to write an email with reason etc. to get the already paid 2 nights recharged.
-At the end it was then paid back with 2 days delayed.
--- overall mixed

Room tip: Any one is quiet I think.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This was my first stay in a B&B Hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are small but practically furnished, clean, with cheerful deco. Very friendly staff, very good bus connection to city centre, bus stops almost at door. Breakfast buffet is also very good. The only downside was the way the buffet is arranged, with people having to butt in and bend down next to others' legs to get to cutlery.

Date of stay: August 2018