“SUPER FILET.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hexenkueche

Hexenkueche
Ranked #26 of 280 Restaurants in Konstanz
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Milan, Italy
“SUPER FILET.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

the place is awesome,small and romantic...nice and gentle people...fast service, top quality for the filet and all the meat....
i suggest this place for romantic or business events.....the food is really good.!
bravi

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 69everywhere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Romanshorn, Switzerland
“The best Steaks in Konstanz”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We went to this steak house twice already. This time I won't miss a review for them. We went there with our friends. All of ordered the rib eye steak with cafe de Paris sauce plus mixed salad and potatoes au gratin. The steaks tasted like heaven. Mmm!!! I always order mine well done. For desserts we ordered tiramisu and the portion was titanic. The tiramisu was to die for. Hats off to the kitchen team. And by the way the service was very friendly and attentive. See you soon guys!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tumfave815
“Excelent steak house resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

My wife and kids liked the spare ribs very much. They even ordered second mesl.
If we be in the area we defennately come here again.

• Visited September 2013
Thessaloniki
“Burnt”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

The ribs were burnt. The cook was bad-tempered and told off the waitresses in front of the customers. And something I have never heard before was the answer to our polite request of whether we could also have a green salad along with the order that we had placed a couple of minutes before. The waitress actually replied "I don't know, I will have to ask because we keep line of the orders. You have already given your order." The salad did come but we felt like we were causing them some major inconvenience.
The service was fine. In my opinion, the cranky cook got on the waitresses' nerves and they took it out on the customers.
Leaving the restaurant we passed by the cook and told him what we thought of his ribs and he laughed at us saying ironically, "Thank you."

Visited August 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“A very good and large portion of ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Highly suggested to make a reservation days in advance to get a table. Second option to getting a table (which is the one I took) was to actually show up at opening hours (17.00) and I was able to be seated as they have a bit more flexibility until about 19.00. After this or showing up after 19.00 you will more than likely be turned away without a reservation.

During my visit the temperatures were very warm and guests were being seated outside in the patio/garden seating area. The inside was not being utilized during the hours of my visit. Just to note the inside seating arraignment of tables,chairs,upper seating area, and a sunken table with a cooking grill in the middle was very nice and there is also a bar with bar stools inside serving fresh beer from the tap.

I ordered a couple of large beers (€2.80/each), skillet potatoes (€3.60), the the large (really large) order of ribs (€13.40). The outdoor seating was nice. The tables had white table clothes and since it was so early the staff was more relaxed. All of the patio tables had reserved signs on them, but these reservations were for a bit later in the evening. In general, the food was very good. The two large slabs of ribs were nicely spiced and came served with bbq sauce. The potatoes can be ordered with onions and/or bacon pieces, which I opted for both. So this was a very hearty meal, so only order the full serving of ribs when/if you are really hungry!

Overall, extremely happy with my visit, but a few things of note that is suggested for improvements. I had placed my order well in advance of a couple that arrived after me. They also ordered ribs amongst other items, but they received their serving of ribs before I received my serving, which I felt a bit uncomfortable about. Also one other note is that after dining, I had requested to pay my bill (again, before this party next to me) and they received their bill before I did and I had to request once again for my bill. I was pleased with my hostess, Natasha, as she was exceptionally friendly and accommodating but this has been just an area that needed improvement.

The bathroom was very clean.

I would certainly visit again and highly recommend to others!

• Visited July 2013