Lowest prices for your stay
ibis
£87
royandjeanette
Keighley

Enjoyable Stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Sept 2023
We stayed for four nights in this Ibis hotel. The reception staff were courteous and efficient. Underground parking available. The room was small but functional, had good storage space, comfy bed, air con and a view of the lake. The TV was old tech and needed updating. We didn’t have breakfast here. The hotel is in a good location close to the lake, easy walk to the town and ferry port to various places on the lake. Overall, we had an enjoyable stay.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • eDreams
    £157
1.8 miles from Ibis Konstanz Hotel
View more hotels in Konstanz
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2023

A modern hotel in the heart of Konstanz with easy access to the train station. A good base point for a trip to Mainau and to Stein am Rhein. We were able to store our bikes safely in an underground parking garage.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2022

Mid to low range accommodations. The location and price are great, but you don't get much here. The rooms are very small as is the bathroom. The shower doesn't have a door. We felt like we were in a dorm room. The mattress was comfy, breakfast was included which was nice. Good location. No frills here, have low expectations and you'll enjoy your stay. The town is lovely.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2022

My worst experience in a hotel ever. The staff screwed up my check-in, let someone in my room the first day, checked me out without my request on the second and then gave my room to someone else on the second day. They cleaned out my room while I was gone without my knowledge and without any kind of notification. When upon arrival my key didn't work, they gave me a new one and I then arrived to my room with it being occupied by older man and my stuff gone. Later it turned out that it had been packed by strangers and without my permission. Extremely bad, disrespectful, belittling and offensive customer service & handling of the situation. The staff doesn't take accountability or responsibility for their mistakes and they have absolutely no interest of trying to find out what happened and where a mistake was made. They instead try to get off the hook by lying and blaming the customer. If it hadn't been a business trip with a group of people, I would have left before my second night in this establishment. I did not feel safe or comfortable there after the treatment I got. Do not stay in this hotel, unless you want to be treated like trash. Also, If they give you a room un the ground floor, the internet will not works, so do not consider working from this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2022

I often stay at Ibis hotels but find them unremarkable; this is different. A very recent build, the rooms are quite large with excellent facilities and the level of cleanliness throughout the hotel was impressive. The biggest surprise came in the morning with breakfast. A wide selection of good-quality products was on offer in quite pleasant surroundings, well worth the extra price for breakfast (12€). Check in was fine and the staff helpful in every way.Konstanz is a very German town with surprisingly few international tourists and English is not that widely spoken, even in the hotel. The car park cost 13€ with the lobby lift descending to the hotel reserved parking spots below. A very good choice of hotel in an expensive town.

Reviewed 12 July 2022

The Ibis Konstanz provided a superb location, not only for access if travelling by car from Meersburg, ( the very-affordable car park is beneath the hotel itself!) but also for the beautiful short stroll into town itself. Breakfast was very complete and adequate in a very relaxed setting, and the staff were super efficient and friendly.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Investhotel Konstanz, General Manager at Ibis Konstanz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2022

Dear guest,
thank ypu for your positive comment with all these complements included. In fact our Hotel belongs to the most affordable and modern hotels very near to the Bodensee and Rhine River. Our kitchen staff stipulates on a fresh and various breakfast buffet for every taste. We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
With our best regards, Ibis Hotel Konstanz