“Cozy place and quality food”

Restaurant Papageno
Ranked #40 of 290 Restaurants in Konstanz
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014

While in Konstanz for a conference, my husband and I went to this restaurant, by the way, based in its good reviews at the Tripadvisor. Now I would like to add my review as well, because the restaurant really corresponded to what we read about it before.

It is cozy, the service is effective and quite friendly and the food has high quality. My husband enjoyed his dish and I had beef with mushrooms which I can´t possibly complain.

The restaurant is located close to a shopping mall, just outside to the south of the old town from Konstanz. Still the neighborhood has old houses and narrow charming streets, nice for a walk after dinner.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped by Konstanz on the way to Königsfeld,where my daughter will study German in Goethe Institute. Reserved Papageno based on the website comments. Very nice staffs and delicious food.

1  Thank Xia R
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I travel to Konstanz for business often but hadn't been to Papageno before. It was the highlight of this trip and one of the best spots I've tried in the area. Highly Recommend. For me, I had the loin of venison and it was quite fabulous.

2  Thank NorthonCharles
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very pleasant evening in this nice restaurant. Great food and wine. I highly recommend the tasting menu.

1  Thank Simon T
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Fantastic restaurant in an amazingly congenial town. Food was really excellent, with such friendly service...would recommend it highly. For good food, the price you pay depends on your pocket, but this was worth going over the top Of course the ambience of Konstanz really does bring out the carefree and devil may care attitude.

1  Thank Beanbunny