“Excellent resturant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Had a romantic dinner with my girlfriend: great food, great wine, good atmosphere.
Food is made and served with love, pasta was exactly Al dente.
Great experience over all!
not too costly as well.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante da Giuseppe

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great Italian food with excellent service. the people who run this resturant are very nice and the food is ready realy fast and with a quality of a good native traditional kitchen.
the woman had offered us some good wine which turned out to be an excellent one with fair price.

1  Thank Kim D
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I have spent a great dinner at Da Giueseppe yesterday evening! The service was very friendly and welcoming, the food and wine delicious and the atmosphere on the little terrace perfect for a summer's dinner. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I am quite a good cook and we know our way around a vineyard or two, so there is little point in going out for me unless we enjoy something special. And Giuseppe filled that expectation perfectly I'm very pleased to say. We had delicious authentic tasting antipasti followed by grilled XXL prawns with a lovely pesto oil. Every last mouthful was an absolute treat and was perfectly complemented by the wine that was recommended to us. I think I could eat here every day for the rest of my life and be deliriously happy, if the size of a house!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We came to the place at almost 10 pm (in Germany!) Despite the fact it was closing that day, waitress welcomed us b/c we booked a late dinner in advance by phone. What can i say, they really have FRESH WILD FISH DIRECTLY FROM ITALY, and besides that a very nice wine (we are experienced wine drinkers). The interior we liked as well. For dessert, really recommend tiramisu, exceptional!

Dmitry Moscow