Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Wed, 5 Jun
LeeAnna S

Aqua Hotel-Great hotel & fabulous staff

Review of Aqua Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Aug 2019
What a wonderful staff! Helpful & friendly, Haike at reception & especially Malte went above & beyond to help me.
Clean, colorful, well-lit with lovely, upbeat decor & quiet surroundings.
Room was perfectly clean. Bed (& bedding) were comfortable. Added bonus of a restaurant & cool bar right next to the reception area. Good food at an incredibly good price, & full bar & wine.
Highly recommend!
    £325
1.7 miles from Aqua Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Konstanz
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

Everything from the friendly, familiar, and responsive staff to the clean and comfy bedrooms, to the tasty and generous breakfast buffet and selection of drinks made staying with Aqua Hotel a luxurious, inexpensive, and memorable experience. We have no problem recommending them to friends, family, and fellow travellers, and look forward to our next stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

Nice and cosy place. Pleasant and nice stuff. In the restaurant, which belongs to the hotel, you can find a vide range of food. Very delicious food and big portions. Rooms are clean and comfortable.Close to the city centre but in the quiet area which we find very good since Konstanz is very crowdy place

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2018

I only have great things to say about Aqua. They not only welcomed me but welcomed my two dogs as well. It was really nice to be able to have my dogs with me. My dogs definitely fell in love with everyone.
The staff were very helpful, as there were plenty of things I didn't understand and a few times I needed some help, they were always willing to step in and make my stay as easy as possible. Thankfully, they spoke English as well! And even Spanish! I felt right at home and I look forward to going back!
The food at the restaurant was delicious and the kitchen staff made sure the food was always on time! I ate all my meals there and enjoyed every single one of them.
The decor in the hotel was really cool, fresh, and comforting!
The location was also perfect for me, as the hotel is close to stores, gas stations, bus stops, and even a gym close by, so I was never without anything. It's also quite helpful that it's located close to the Swiss border, so day trips were easy!

Thanks Aqua!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay at the hotel. They had a good restaurant/bar also. We also enjoyed a quality Breakfast. We recommend this hotel stay for couples/families. The local attractions are easily reachable via bus. And hotel management provider free city transportation ticket during our stay.

Thanks

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2018

The Aqua is a quirky place in a commercial area some distance from the centre of Konstanz with no attractions within walking distance, so a car makes it easier. While we were there, there were few tourists, with the main groups being school children and business travellers. There was plenty of parking available. Service was helpful and relaxed. The décor carried the aqua theme throughout with blue and teal colour schemes and nautical decorations. Our room was spacious but there was some late evening noise from the smokers gathering outside the front door. The dining was fine with large helpings.

Date of stay: June 2018