Lowest prices for your stay
£117
Fully refundable before Wed, 5 Jun
Agoda.com
£105
Fully refundable before Wed, 5 Jun
No fees just great deals
Arjen Sader
Budapest, Hungary

Amazing stay and happy I passed by Ko Ono!

Review of Ko'Ono Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Jul 2021via mobile
I stayed in the hotel for 2 days. Normally I always stay in big chains, however due to holiday season this was my only option in Konstanz. And I can only say I had a very pleasant stay in a very comfortable room with excellent and motivated staff who really took care of me. The bed was super comfortable and I slept amazing. Also the restaurant is pleasant and the outside terras perfect to stay on a summer evening. Overall I think the team did a fantastic job and I would definitely come back if I need to be in Konstanz!
Date of stay: June 2021
Room Tip: Just enjoy the hotel, comfortable rooms and friendly staff
Trip type: Travelled with family
Konstanze Ononui, Geschäftsführer at Ko'Ono Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 30 Jul 2021
Aloha Arjen,
Mahalo for the positiv feedback and the great rating.
We are glad to read, that you have had an excellent stay at our hotel as well as in the restaurant.
For sure, we will pass along your positive words.

Hope to see you soon again,
Aloha kaua

• ZenHotels.com
    £160
2.8 miles from Ko'Ono Hotel
View more hotels in Konstanz
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Floor was dirty in room, Towels not changed, room not cleaned,

Staff uniform looks like the hotels wash machine & iron are broken.

For me the Hotel is dated, worn out.

Food was GOOD in Restaurant - beer too

Date of stay: August 2019
Jacqueline P, Inhaber at Ko'Ono Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Aloha Kev,
Thanks for the positive response to our restaurant.

We are sorry that your stay at our hotel didn’t meet your expectations.

Referring to your review, we would like to point out that our housekeeping team is instructed to only exchange towels that have been put on the floor. The reason for this is that we want to work sustainably and environmentally conscious. We would also like to point out that a short notice at the reception would have led to a quick solution of the problem. Of course we would have given you new towels.

If the ground was not clean on your arrival, we apologize for that. Of course unclean rooms at check-in are not our standard.

We wish you a pleasant day
Mahalo & Aloha kaua

Reviewed 11 August 2019

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and it was an exceptional experience.
The hotel room was plain and easy - but absolutely clean (what is most important for me) the bathroom was small but great.
The staff was very, very friendly and helpful. The restaurant offers a great selection of dishes - amazing Hawaiian and American Food - Burger, Spare Rips and Pulled Pork and wide selection of Craft Beer - loved it,
Breakfast was of the best that I have ever experienced, not necessarly in quantity but much more in quality. And eating is possible inside and on the terrace. They have a play area for children - so I can really recommend the hotel for people with children.
The massage are more than recommandable, I had a Hot-Stone Massage on the first day and could schedule even a second massage on the next day - not always possible but everyone is and was very supportive - A hotel of great quality and top service.
Btw the hotel and especially the Restaurant is wheel chair friendly and most parts are also Ok for people with disabilities if you need no hand rails in the bathrooms - beside of this I can recommend the hotel to 100%- enjoy - I will for sure a second time in the future

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank HM_aus_K
Jacqueline P, Inhaber at Ko'Ono Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Aloha,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Nice that you could enjoy your stay our place!

We passed on your praise to our massage team.

We wish you a great day and look forward to welcoming you back soon in our Ko'Ono Hotel & Restaurant.

Mahalo & Aloha kaua

Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed my 2 night stay here. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and spacious. Only slight negative would have been nice to have a kettle in room. The food at breakfast and in the evening for dinner was really good. Such a big choice and they were very good with helping me out due to my gluten intolerance. I had a delicious food for my whole stay. The location was really good too. Easily hop on the bus and go where you wanted.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

If you want to visit Mainau in the yearly morning - perfect choice (I highly recommend to go there asap you rise)
Good food ( guacamole was my favorite)
People attending very kind . At first as eldery Person the German thou unusual but it lasts few moments ( company policy )
Regarding regular price 140 -150 Euro (I had a different price ) : to much if you see furniture ,mattress etc Try to get a discount use the hotel reservation page

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CMCSRS
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed here at the start and finish of our bike tour. Hotel was very good, quiet, staff very helpful, rooms large. The restaurant was very good, seemed to be well patronised by local as well as tourists.

Room tip: our room did not get a view, but was extremely comfortable
Date of stay: September 2017