See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed only one night, arrived late and left early. The arrival after reception working hours was smooth, I was emailed the door code and the keys were left for me at the reception. Finding my room without guidance was challenging, but I managed. Room was spacious, clean and warm. It was on the upper floor, and my room had a kind of balcony doors to inner patio where there was a little garden. Lovely, I could see the rooftop from that patio and starry sky. The kettle was available in the room, which was great. Accessing the hotel by car can be challenging. I was brought by a 9 seat bus, guys and since they drop me out right in front of the doors, turning around there was not easy. The doors of the hotel are hard to find at night. Very small sign. The lady that worked at the reception in the morning didn't speak english. I didn't have time for breakfast but I took a look at breakfast room, it looked good and seemed cozy. In the morning I realised I stayed at the very old town, the surroundings were nice, if I had to stay in Bamberg without a car, this hotel would be a great choice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Last moth I stayed At the Hotel Molitor fro ten days on a pleasure/business trip. Traveling alone I had a small second floor room with a great view of the Kloisterbrau Braurie across the street, The hotel was neat and clean....check in was a simple. They offered a very good breakfast. The location was within minutes of most of Altstadt Bamberg. The braueri across the street has great bier and great traditional Deutsch food, It is a winning package.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017

From Bamberg bahnhof, we took a taxi to the hotel, only 10 euros. The hotel is situated in an old building but the room was spacious. Great coffee making corner, great wifi, big bathroom. Great coffee was served during breakfast. Can walked to all the attractions. The best part was viewing Bamberger DOM, Neus Residence, Rathaus and the Little Venice. We walked around and saw many lovely, old historic buildings, each with their own unique architecture. No wonder Bamberg has been declared an UNESCO site.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2016

It was hard to believe that this building was over 600 years old. For years it worked as a mill but some 20 years ago they made a hotel there. There was a very limited space in that old buildings, but a decent hotel should provide a garage for the customers, therefore they arranged a very clever garage with a carousel and a lift for cars – take a look at the photo. The hotel room itself was quite big but rather old furniture was not comfortable. Wi—fi worked disappointingly, but breakfasts were very good, the staff was very nice and cheap cold drinks were available in corridor fridge (including beer!).

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We had a delightful stay here. Very quaint hotel. Lovely room with beautiful furnishings. Windows opened onto the very quiet and picturesque street, in both the bedroom and bathroom.
Staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was excellent. Easy walking distance to all attractions. Love to come back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple