“Wow. Great experience at Fellini”
Review of Fellini Ristorante - CLOSED

Fellini Ristorante
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amelia Island,Fl Usa
“Wow. Great experience at Fellini”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

We are in Bamberg for a couple of days and Fellini was recommended by our hotel staff. Great in every way. Small, slightly off street location restaurant with upscale appearance. Great menu and staff with wonderful presentation with each of our meals. Do not miss this one if you are close by. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014

Kronberg im Taunus, Germany
“Trip Advisor curse”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Our experience was not that seemingly enjoyed by many others of this restaurant. Yes the welcome and general ambience were very good but we found the food a little bland and somewhat overpriced. There are obviously many options in Bamberg and we wouldn't return to this restaurant if we return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 19Mallard19
Gloucestershire
“Bellissimo!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

All the reviews are true, this restaurant is truly great. I ate here with a business colleague after reading the Tripadvisor comments, I wasn't disappointed. The restaurant was full with a great atmosphere, the service was superb and the food was delicious. I can highly recommend the Octopus carpaccio. I liked the attention to detail, the complimentary sorbet in between courses and the nice little flaming desert at the end of our meal was a great surprise. I will definitely return.
I would recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment.

• Visited December 2013
Mainz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beyond all expectation!”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I went here based on a recommendation from a work collegue, and it was the best experience I have ever had. On another occasion I went to Fellini's again, about a month later, and the waiter remembered me,. as well as what I ordered on the previous visit. All I can say is the food is superb, and so is the service. If you like Italian ham and melon, try it here. You could almost make it a meal (but don't limit yourself in this place...)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jeff B
Nuremberg, Germany
“A Must Visit”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We visited Fellinis this week after reading the reviews on here. Put simply, it's a must visit. Great food, great service, great value ... get the picture?

• Visited September 2013