“Excellent Food with interesting views of Zeppelin activity”
Review of Zeppelin Hangar FN

Zeppelin Hangar FN
Ranked #33 of 126 Restaurants in Friedrichshafen
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Even when you can not fly the Zeppelin (quite expensive) visiting the restaurant next to the Zeppelin Hangar is highly recommended. The food is really excellent and still reasonably priced. And the best is, when the weather is nice you can closely observe Zeppelins landing and starting procedures. I even had the chance to watch the parking procedure when the Zeppelin is backed into its Hangar.

1  Thank Psomm

Reviewed 2 May 2013

We had excellent pastry and Eiskaffee at the Hangar during Aero 2013. Very friendly and efficient service.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Probably one of the best restaurants in town if you have the money. It's not über-expensive, but you should plan on spending at least 20€ p.p. for the evening. The food is delicious, the location is great and its almost never crowded. I can only recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 September 2012

We have been holding big dinner parties at the restaurant for our customers during Eurobike Show for the last three years. The food is very good, the ambience is excellent overlooking the Zeppelin field, and the service is good, friendly and accommodating. Our guests enjoyed every aspects of the evening.

Reviewed 20 June 2012

My husband and I went back to Friedrichshafen this past fall, as that is where we met a few years ago. It was later in the evening and I was desperate for some Maultaschen, and the traditional Swabian restaurant I wanted to eat at was closed. Running out of options, we took our chances here and it turned out to be a great choice! It wasn't busy the night we were there and our waitress was very friendly and attentive. The food was well-priced and the experience was a notch up from your average sit-down place (then again, this is Germany, so that is not difficult to find!). I did get my Maultaschen and while it wasn't as delicious as the home-made sort, it was still satisfying. We had a very enjoyable and romantic evening there, looking out over the Bodensee while we ate. Worth a stop!

1  Thank Issobell