“Nice meal, quiet atmosphere”

Weinstube im Hotel am Bruhl
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Quedlinburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had the gnocchi with spinach and goat cheese and their schnitzel, with a well-priced South African cabernet. Very good service. A much better dinner than the Brauerei meal we had the next night. So convenient too if you're staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Good professional cuisine but limited a la carte menu, charming and attentive service in attractive surroundings.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Stayed on business again, great service, try the BBQ on a Wednesday, fantastic food, cooked fresh. Its a great Hotel, and you are made to feel very welcome

Reviewed 21 December 2015

We were staying in the hotel so decided to walk across for dinner. There is no a la carte menu but they were totally flexible on the tasting menu allowing you to remove courses.

We both had 3 courses --- the beef was outstanding -- I had soup which was excellent - my wife had prawns -- she commented they were some of the best ever.

Service was 5 star. Price reasonable.

I don't think there are a lot of great restaurants in this small town so this one should go top of your list.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We were staying at the attached hotel, Romantik am Bruhl so we went to the restaurant because we were too tired to go anywhere else. What a pleasure. It is an attractive restaurant. Our waiter was the first person we met in Quedlinburg that spoke English well. They gave us, besides the bread and garlic butter a taste of a rolled roast beef over tapenade with a kohlrabi soup. I did not taste the roast beef and tapenade as I am a vegetarian but the person I was with said it was excellent as was the kohlrabi soup. The menu changes with the season. I had pumpkin soup which had roasted pumpkins seeds and a Parmesan crisp as well as a cheese strudel with salsify, which I had never tasted and a pickled radicchio salad. I don't particularly like radicchio but everything was very good. The other person I was with had sesame encrusted tuna but I do not remember what it came with but he loved everything. The service was very accommodating . It is not an inexpensive restaurant but the price includes the tax and gratuity so in the end, it isn't so expensive. The food is fresh, well prepared and well presented. I highly recommend this place.