“Super holiday flat in Buckhurst Hill”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen/Dining area
Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining Exterior - Apartment is on middle floor with 2 balconies
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen/Dining area
Open plan lounge, kitchen, dining
Exterior - Apartment is on middle floor with 2 balconies
Open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
Lounge area with TV/DVD/Cinema surround sound
Master bedroom with ensuite
En-suite bathroom including shower/toilet/sink (accessed via Bedroom 1)
Bedroom 2 - King bed configuration
Bedroom 2 - configured as 2 separate twin beds
Bedroom 2 - a different arrangement for two single beds
Bedroom 2 - best configuration for families with children
Bedroom 2 - with view of doorways to family bathroom and Master Bedroom beyond
Family Bathroom - Shower/Bath, sink, toilet
Dining/Kitchen Area - Patio door which leads onto large balcony
View of Dining area/Lounge from Kitchen
Very spacious open plan lounge/dining area
Large corner sofa suitable to sleep on
Comfortable additional sofa, suitable for one person to sleep on.
Books/games & information boards
The pretty leafy area of Buckhurst Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
kathrinsc...
Spremberg, Germany
“Super holiday flat in Buckhurst Hill”
Reviewed 26 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We stayed at Wentworth Court Holiday let Apartment for 10 days.
We greatly enjoyed our stay. The Apartment is spacious, very well-equipped and clean. Everything you need you can find in this wonderful flat.
Sarah the owner is such a nice person. She picked us up at Woodford Station and welcomed us very warmly. She showed us around and explained all the necessary things.
We both loved the apartment which is a five-minute walk to the station. There is a nice little Café on the way we also can recommend. The coffee is very good and they make very tasty paninis and cakes.
We would defenitely recommend the apartment and we will be returning next year so we hope to stay there again.
Thank you very much, Sarah!

Date of stay: September 2018
Colette M
Gold Coast, Australia
“Excellent A home away home”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This is an excellent spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom appartment with every possible thing provided for an enjoyable stay Very conveniently located a few minutes walk
from Buckhurst Hill station which is on the Central line . from here it is possible to get
to the Central London & the West End. Added bonus, a quiet building in a quiet area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Date of stay: December 2017
Management Response
3 Jan 2018
I am baffled by this review especially after these guests left me a lovely note thanking me for their stay and for putting up a Christmas tree and how it felt like home from home. I can only put it down to some cultural misunderstanding. I stopped by the apartment to wish them Merry Christmas and to check they had my direct contact details in the event of any issues as my family and I were going away over Christmas. If this caused offence then I apologize but I am a helpful friendly person and wanted to check if everything was OK before we left. Regarding the towels, as a general rule I do ask my guests if they wouldn't mind putting any wet or used towels on to wash for me on the morning of their departure so I can hang them out to dry when I get there. I've never encountered a guest who has had an issue with this before, indeed most have been more than happy to do this. I am totally confused by the 'cheap and made in china and smelling of chemicals' reference, all my appliances are good quality, ie Neff oven/hob/fridge/freezer and a new Hotpoint dishwasher as are all the small electrical items I provide for my guests convenience, ie microwave, kettle, toaster, blender etc - all quality brands in good condition. Everything else, ie cutlery, cups, glasses, dishes, cooking pans/utensils etc are from various department stores such as John Lewis, M&S, Next or Ikea and I've not received a single comment like this before. It is inevitable that as a host it is not possible to please everybody all of the time but will continue to try to do my best to ensure people have a great stay.
Davidjkt2...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Fully up to expectations”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We greatly enjoyed our stay at Wentworth Court!. The apartment is spacious, clean, well-equipped and within easy walking distance of Buckhurst Hill's shops, restaurants and Underground station. It also has ample off-street parking. Sarah is a very friendly and helpful host.

Date of stay: July 2016
Liked least: No dislikes
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Errol M
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My wife did all the bookings for our 2 month stay in London, where she had made a booking with the young lady Sarah who owns the apartment (unit 4) at 1 Albert Road Buckhurst Hill.
We loved it the moment Sarah showed us around, and it felt like home away from home.
A very clean, well presented and spacious 2 bedroom open plan apartment with 2 balconies
facing the rear of the building. It had a large TV to keep one entertained in the evenings, as well as a high speed wifi modem to get you access to the internet to keep in touch with friends and family. All I can say is that we both loved the apartment which was a cosy 8 minute walk to Buckhurst Hill station, passing a convenient store, pub, post office, Waitrose shopping and my famous Costa coffee house for a good brew of coffee.
There were several other shops about that one could stop by for a snack or coffee.
We would certainly and happily recommend the apartment to our friends.
My wife will be returning to London next year and will be booking with Sarah once again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Colette M
Gold Coast, Australia
“Excellent in every way”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

All amenities well provided for.. Spacious & comfortable. Close to transport &shops.
I was completely satisfied

Date of stay: June 2016
Nalter65
“Great luxury apartment.”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The apartment is well located and extremely clean. I was very happy to stay there and would come back again. Sarah the owner was very helpful and welcomed us in to the apartment. There are all the little extras, that make it feel very homely. Would definitely recommend to any one looking to stay.

Date of stay: February 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing