“Excellent steak”

viva
Hampshire
“Excellent steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2010

We stopped at this location on one evening during our prolonged work trip to Bergen. We had tried on a Monday night but found it closed. On Friday and Saturday nights they are currently (July 2010) offering 2 for one cocktails. My colleagues enjoyed their alcoholic versions and I enjoyed the tea total ones too.

The menu is standard "Mexican" fare. I was quite hungry. I ordered a steak. I got a steak, some chips and a salad garnish. My colleagues were not so hungry. They selected items from the "light bites" section of the menu.

Whereas I received the steak and chips as mentioned above, my colleagues received huge plates of food. The amount of waste was alarming !

The staff were friendly and fluent in English. The steak was absolutely excellent and the evening was fun.

Recommendation ? Yes.