I have been here a couple of times for work purpose. Overall I had a pleasant experience here.
- ROOMS: Rooms including bathrooms are very clean and top-notch quality. All rooms are fitted with electronically controlled jalousie which add a bit sophistication and beauty of the rooms. The rooms do not have a minibar.
- AMBIENCE: Being far away from the city center, it looks desolate from outside, but inside the hotel has a nice and relaxed ambience.
- BREAKFAST & SNACKS: Breakfast is very overwhelming, serving both hot and cold options. A customized egg corner serves you any egg dishes you would like to have. Overall very fulfilling. In the evening they serve complimentary dinner snacks, which adds to the hospitality of the hotel.
- SERVICE & STAFF: Very nice.
- LOCATION: Its a bit far away from the city center, taking around 20 mins by Taxi and more than 30 mins by Public transport. The area around the hotel feels completely isolated after 6:00 in the evening.
For someone having some business with Audi or visiting Audi offices, this hotel is a very good choice. Its right at the heart of Audi office buildings with Audi forum 1.5 km away.
- Free Wifi