See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017

we loved the hotel had a romantic feel to it.nice room bathroom was also very nice. Decoration around the hotel are very nice staff where very helpful. Great breakfast buffet included whit our booking. Maybe 5 to 8 min to Ingolstadt also 10 15 to shopping outlets. Between 50 to 60 km to Munich. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This is a new built addition to an existing place. Great rooms, quiet location. Parking in front of the hotel. Decent breakfast included. This is a great value if you are in business in Ingolstadt. Good coffee machine. Walking distance (10') to different restaurants.

I will keep this one on my list for future stays.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My sister and I enjoyed our stay from the arrival to the very departure. Everything was good: the room was clean and warm, the beds were very comfortable, shampoos and shower gel smelled very nice, and, surely, the breakfast was with a good choice. I was only missing hot chocolate on the menu )

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been looking for a reasonably priced bed and breakfast stay in Ingolstadt for a customer visit. I came across the "Bauer Garni" via a hotel booking platform, and got curious based on the top rankings i had seen.

I was not disappointed. I got a parking right in front, and got warmly welcomed by the receptionist. The renovation level seems to be recently - and the rooms were in excellent like-new condition - see photos attached.

I had a great sleep, a power supply near the bed to charge my phone over night, a little safe to store my valuables, a dirty laundry bag to carry back home my stuff, a free bottle of water, and a powerful shower with the possibility to watch / listen to TV - a great benefits in the morning.

The breakfast room being superb - all you want - enough space, sufficient variety of things you need, friendly and decent service personnell, a little terrace to have a breakfast also outside - and all in a freshly renovated setup.

Well done - certainly will come back once i have to stay in Ingolstadt.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Strong recomended : a hotel with a family feeling but with everything that you expected :a clean , nice and silent room and a good breakfast.
One minus: no elevator ,it is hard for physically disabled people to climb to the second and third floor .

Date of stay: October 2016