“Should I keep it secret?”
Review of Zeltinger Hof

Zeltinger Hof
Zeltinger Hof
Ranked #2 of 7 Kelsterbach B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Should I keep it secret?”
Reviewed 17 March 2005

Being a aircraft photographer, a hotel near Frankfurt airport with its excellent viewing facilities, is a must. Most airport hotels are expensive, so when I was recomended the Zeltinger Hof I thought I would give it a try when I found that there was a trade fair in Frankfurt and all my regular hotels had inflated prices.

It is one stop on the 'S-Bahn' from Framkfurt Airport which takes about 4 minutes. And then it is a walk of about 5-8 minutes from the station. (his brochure says 500m from the station)

The rates are very reasonable a single room with breakfast is about €52 and a double is about €80. These rates change when there is a 'Messe' trade fair. However, I have stayed twice, when fair was on, and the manger has charged me the regular rate because, 1) I am now a regular, and 2) I am not attending the 'Messe'.

There is a good buffet breakfast with cereals, cheese & meats, breads and rolls, boiled eggs and some fruit.

The rooms are all clean and comfortable, and reasonably modern, with a TV and I think, a mini bar. The website is 'come.to zeltinger hof' .

The manager speaks good english.

I have been several times and will be going again in April '05. I have given it an above average rating because for the price, and location, (it is used by airline staff night-stopping) it is good value for money.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kelsterbach
Ibis Frankfurt Airport
Lindenhof Kelsterbach
Lindenhof Kelsterbach
#6 of 8 in Kelsterbach
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel

Been to Zeltinger Hof? Share your experiences!