Stayed here for two nights and this is a repeat stay. Good location close to Frankfurt Airport, with clean, modern rooms. Airport shuttle bus (shared with the nearby Ibis which is less expensive but more basic rooms) runs ~20 hours per day, sometimes hourly, sometimes twice per hour. Staff are helpful and want to please. Pool & sauna in the basement, plus a nearby path along two ponds offer you opportunities for exercise after hours on sitting on a plane. Breakfast buffet is quite good, but not cheap (20 Euros). If you are in a rush, skip the buffet and order the simple 5.5 Euro express breakfast (bread, coffee/tea). Booking and/or paying in advance can save 20-40% off later rates. If there is a conference in the area, this hotel can be a poor value: I've paid over 100 euros without breakfast and 71 Euros with breakfast (Friday night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach