I spent one night in the Mercure on my way to London. The location is perfect if you have an early flight and the hotel has a bus shuttle service going to the airport starting at 5 in the morning.
It is a very functional hotel with all standard service. Rooms are large enough for a not too long stay.And do not expect a nice view from the window.
Try to avoid the New York restaurant downstairs. Menu is nothing special and the quality of the food is not fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach