I arrived at the Frankfurt Airport, headed down to Terminal 1 Entrance A on the arrivals level and the shuttle bus was waiting there. Turns out it runs regularly from early morning to midnight. The hotel is about 10 minutes away. The receptions staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. It's in an industrial area (Lufthansa security and operations buildings surround the hotel) but a ten minute walk to the center of town gets you to restaurants, bars, a grocery store and several great bakeries. I didn't use he hotel restaurants. I needed the walk so I got a pastry and coffee in town. The hotel buffet breakfast was offered at 19 Euros. I would use this hotel again. I didn't bring my computer but there were two in the lobby that were free to use. One of the computers is connected to a printer to print out boarding pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach