I chose this airport hotel based on the price, since most of the Frankfurt airport hotels seemed to be in the 500€ range! This one was under 200€, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a pleasant surprise-- new and clean and well-designed. We had dinner in the cozy bar area, sharing a club sandwich and apple strudel. It's only a short distance to the airport, convenient for rental car return then shuttle bus to the airport
They wanted me to join their "Club Accor," and they had me at "free wi fi." It seems to be a French group including Sofitel and ibis! which is fine with me.
This was a good choice and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The refurbished 4 star Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport offers 150 airconditioned rooms, 7 airconditioned conference rooms, an indoor pool with sauna and a private car park. Our New York restaurant is open from 12 noon to 2.30 p.m. and from 6 to 11 p.m. every day. The Zeppelin Lounge bar is open from 5 a.m. to midnight. Our free airport transfer service runs to Terminal 1, 4 km away, between 5.40 a.m. and 11.10 p.m. The hotel is 15 km from the city centre and 20 min drive from the exhibition centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Frankfurt Airport
- Mercure Hotel Kelsterbach