1,266 results
All reviews frankfurt airport shuttle service a free shuttle bus an overnight stay one night stay long flight short stay free internet transit computers bathtub europe connection
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel offers decent rooms in the near vicinity of the hotel. I stay here at least once a year because of its location. It’s nothing special, but has the basics in good shape: nice rooms, pool and the breakfast is above norm! All in all: good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Agustin B, Manager at Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Wouter S,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport. We are very happy to hear your good and sincere reviews.

Surely I will share your reviews to all our Staff who works daily for all our guests to feel good and have a restful stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,

Agustin Bergamo, jr. and his Team

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed for 1 night due to layover. The hotel is in a business park close to the airport but away from the city. I arrived by car, was difficult to find a parking, seems that most places were taken by long term parking holiday stays.
The hotel and area looks really old, seems the best times are over already. Checkin was okay but the 1(!) lift to my floor was really slow. Room was okay even to the bathroom felt more like in an Ibis hotel, plastic one.
Breakfast was below average, for a 4 star hotel not enough choices. Breakfast staff was very friendly, also at th reception.
Bar was not poorly staffed, had to wait a long time for my water.
Internet was working fine, bed was okay.
Normal TV channels.
But the remaining feeling is that the hotel is outdated and interesting for people to park there car for going away for a week. On weekends you can park for free nearby and do not have to pay the hotel parking.

Room Tip: Away from airport side
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Booked this hotel after missing my connecting flight. Maintenance is a word unknown to the hotel just like the word 'hospitality'. The staff is not to blame probably, however management is. I noticed the hotel is charging 7.80 for a bottle of water and unexpectedly charging for the shuttle where it was advertised as free, I took a taxi for 13 euro. I discussed the cost for the bottle of water and was promised they would credit me points what I do not care (I already have almost 40000 points) HOWEVER they didn't, instead my credit card is charged for 7.80 euro for the bottle water AFTER I left!! This is completely disrespectful #accor I hope this is really an exception, I am staying in lots of different hotels, and a significant share are Accor hotels, not always perfect, but I am treated respectful always.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We booked a room here a long time in advance. Since making that booking, prices went up threefold, so we got a great deal.It was the same for all the hotels in the area, so I guess there was trade fair in Frankfurt driving the prices. We paid youth hostel prices for a good hotel.

We used the shuttle service from the airport late at night. The bus stop is well marked. Any bus driver arriving there will know when the Mercure/Ibis bus will come and tell you if you ask. The hotel busses follow a schedule and are on time. The bus was well marked and easy to use.

We were checked in quickly in a friendly way. We were given drink vouchers to use in the bar. So, within about an hour of arrival in Germany we were drinking a local wine in a local bar.

Our room was on the ground floor. It had a disability bathroom for my partner. The room was neat, clean, tidy as expected of a 4 star hotel. It faced a carpark, but that was silent, even though we had the window open.

The bathroom functioned perfectly. So did the safe and room refrigerator.

We had to leave quite early next morning, and were checked out quickly. The bus came on time and dropped us at the airport. Some people were waiting for the bus in random places where it couldn't stop.They made no effort to ask where the bus stops. Who knows why.The bus picks up where it drops off. We paid 3 Euros each for the return bus ticket at reception on arrival.

This hotel offers an excellent, easy to use product at a good price. Many people have written shamefully bad reviews for what is an ok hotel.

For those who have a moment to spare, there are some pretty forest walks nearby and an Edeka supermarket around the corner. The S-Bahn station isn't far away, so it could be used if you wanted a cheap, clean, safe hotel for Frankfurt.

Room Tip: Be reasonable in expectations compared to price paid.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip E
Agustin B, Manager at Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Philip,

Many thanks for your sincere and honest review in our Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport. It was a great reward on our part and surely I am going to share your review to my team and rest assure, it will serve as a motivation for all us.

At Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport, you will meet our Staff who are truly dedicated to thier profession and make our guest a happy one and in case we failed to meet any expections, advise us directly and surely we are here to address your needs.

We hope to welcome you back in our Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport.

Agustin Bergamo, jr and the team of Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I found the Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport to be rather depressing and definitely not an option I'll take up next time I'm passing through Frankfurt.
The room was rather typical of the Mercure experience, small and sparse with dubious levels of cleanliness.
The free shuttle from the airport to the hotel was probably not a great start to the experience. Reasonably infrequent (every 30-40 minutes at a reasonably busy time) and appeared to be the choice of local residents living near the hotel. When the full bus arrived at the hotel I was actually the only passenger who actually then went to the hotel.
Note that you need to book the return shuttle (3 Euro) at the hotel reception and don't forget to collect the ticket.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear BBCH2014,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please note that our Hotel Shuttle service is not being used by the residents living nearby. Only the Ibis Hotel Frankfurt Airport, our hotel guests and the employees of IBM are allowed to use our Hotel Shuttle which runs based on a schedule.

Furthermore, regarding on your doubt about the hygiene and cleanliness in our Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport, please be advise that we are regularly being controlled by the Fresenius and we had meet all standards set by the local city goverment and the Accor hotels group.

I would like to reiterate our commitment to high quality standards and if you were bored during your stay with us please free to
approach us at the reception desk, surely our team had advised you to visit the most historical cities of Mainz, Wiesbaden and Frankfurt on the main river.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove our service in the near future.

Sincere regards,